Elearnmarkets Courses For Free
Elearnmarkets Courses For Free – Hello Friends, I hope you are enjoying our latest Loot Tricks And Free Recharge Tricks, Last time i posted testbook pass offer.
What Is Elearnmarkets?
ELEARNMARKETS.com is an online financial market training platform, which is committed to take finance training to the next level. Elearnmarkets.com uses the convenient environment of the virtual world to extend the quality of practical education that had been otherwise confined within the bounds of classrooms. To explore available finance courses visit ELEARNMARKETS.
- Read Also :- Udemy Paid Courses For Free
Benefits Of Elearnmarkets :-
1. Students enrolling for this course will be able to measure their knowledge level by appearing for tests designed after each session to check and ensure the level of their understanding.
2. An email query support, Question& Answer Community platform can also be availed by the learners for any kind of doubt clearance related to content while pursuing this beginners course.
3. The course contains IPO case studies which will help the students to understand in a better manner by providing practical know-how to analyze the Capital market.
4. After successful completion of the course, the students will get a Certificate of Completion
How To Get Basics of Financial Markets Courses From Elearnmarkets :-
Link : CLICK HERE
Use Code : AFF100
2+ Hours of Content
30+ Supplementary Study Materials
Basics of Financial Markets:
- An introduction to basics of Financial Markets
- Various market participants and their roles
- Time Value of Money
Primary and Secondary Markets:
- Primary Markets and their concepts
- SecondaryMarkets and Stock Market Indicators
Currency and Fixed Income:
- Currency Market
- Fixed Income Instruments
- Concept and Role of a Mutual Fund
- Fund Structure and Constituents
- Mutaul Fund Products
Corporate Actions-Meaning and their Calculations:
- An introduction to Corproate Actions
- Rights Issue
- Stock Spilt
Financial Market Operations:
- Client Registration for Trading and Demat Account
- Trade Life Cycle
- Investor Grievance and Arbitration
Financial Market Regulations:
- Regulatory Framework
- Freshers who would like to get introduced to basic market terminologies and concepts
- Graduating Students looking to build a career in the Stock Market
- Any individual wanting to learn the basics of the Financial Market