Goprep Talent Search Examination
Goprep is Organizing India’s Talent Hunt Competition Where Students of Class 8 to Class 12 Can Win a Scholarship Worth Upto Rs.2 Crores and Prizes Worth Rs.20 Lac. If You are Studying in School then Utilize this Free time By Taking GTSE 2020 and Get a Chance Win Prizes worth Rs.20 Lac and a Scholarship Worth Rs.2 Crore.
- Also Read :- Eduonix Courses For Free
What Is GTSE?
Introduced in 2020, Goprep Talent Search Examination (GTSE) is a talent search-cum scholarship exam to recognize India’s top 1000 students and reward them with a scholarship. It is an online-based national level exam for students of classes 8-12 & Droppers. Students from any State, Central, or International Board can participate in Goprep Talent Search Exam.
GTSE is a two-round talent search competition that tests the students’ proficiency in Maths and Science taught in their previous classes. After clearing the first round, every participant is rewarded with a scholarship & participation certificate. Students who rank among the top 1000 are eligible to participate in the second round and compete for the mega prizes.
How To participate In GTSE 2020 :-
1. First of all, click on the above provided link to start the registration process.
2. Then Enter Your name, email and address and click on “Register” button.
3. You will get a Call From GTSE Team and they will Explain the Further Procedure.
4. The Exam will be held on 21st June. So If you crack and Score the Required marks you will be eligible for the Prizes
GTSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern :-
Students appearing for the upcoming talent search competition must prepare themselves in accordance with the exam pattern and syllabus mentioned below.
- For Class 8 to 10: There are 3 sections in the exam- Maths, Science & General Aptitude. A total of 50 questions are asked; each question carries 2 marks. Questions will be from the syllabus of your previous class.
- For Class 11 to 12+: There are 4 sections in the exam- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for JEE aspirants)/Biology(for NEET aspirants), and General Aptitude. A total of 50 questions are asked; each question carries 2 marks.
FAQs For GTSE :-
Q1. Who is eligible to appear for GTSE 2020?
Ans: Students from class 8th to 12th are eligible to appear for GTSE 2020.
Q2. How much is the GTSE 2020 Application Fee?
Ans: GTSE 2020 registration process is completely free. Students do not need to pay any amount of money for registration.
Q3. Can an existing GoPrep student apply for the GTSE 2020?
Ans: Yes, he/ she is eligible to apply for GTSE 2020.
Q4. What is the mode of GTSE 2020 exam?
Ans: GTSE 2020 is conducted in online mode. Candidates can attempt the test at their homes on an app or desktop.
GTSE 2020 Result :-
GTSE 2020 result will be announced online on the official website. The result for both the stages is released separately. Candidates have to log in on the official website to check the result. The scholarship will be given to students on the basis of their ranks. Gifts will be given to students within 2 or 3 months after the declaration of result.