How To Hide Mobile Number From WhatsApp Groups
Hide Mobile Number From WhatsApp Groups:
Hi friends! Today we are going to discuss How To Hide Mobile Number From WhatsApp Groups. Daily many people search on the Internet for WhatsApp tricks. Among them a searched term is “How To Hide Mobile Number From WhatsApp Groups and How To Secure Your WhatsApp Messenger“. WhatsApp is leading messaging platform of our era and used by billions of users daily. Almost all the people have some groups on whatsApp, like School group, College group, Office group, Family group, Common Interest group and more. There are some groups we all love to be a part of them and some groups that we are a part of by ‘majboori’. Some of the groups have some unknown people where we don’t want to disclose our mobile number to others.
Currently this feature is not available in WhatsApp. So, here I am with the step by step guide to Hide Mobile Number From WhatsApp Groups using Spoof App.
WhatsApp is one of the giant Messaging Platform of our era, used by billions of people across the world. It is the first app that everyone install on their devices to send unlimited messages, share videos and images to their friends and beloved ones. WhatsApp has become a popular messaging app because of its user-friendly features like WhatsApp Voice Calling, Unlimited transfer images, video and audio messages.
Trick To Hide Mobile Number From WhatsApp Groups:
To Hide Mobile Number in WhatsApp Groups Follow below Steps !!
If you are an existingWhatsApp user, simply delete or uninstall your old WhatsApp account.
Make sure that you save all your data like photos and important files on your phone before you delete your WhatsApp account.
- Now download and install WhatsApp from Google Play Store / iTunes App Store / Windows Phone Store.
- Switch your phone to ‘FLIGHT’ mode.
- Open the installed WhatsApp app and enter your mobile number. As your device is in flight mode, you won’t get any message from WhatsApp to complete the verification.
- Now, choose verification through SMS and enter your valid E-mail address.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and immediately tap on ‘Cancel’ option that will end the Authorization process. (This is the most important step of this method and you have to perform this action within few seconds.)
- Android users install Spoof Text app from Google Play Store and iOS users install Fake A Message app.
- Now, go to Outbox, copy the message details and send it to a fake number.
From: + (country code) (mobile number)
Message: Your E-mail address
- A false verification message will be sent to the fake number.
- Voila! You have successfully completed the steps. Now no one will be able to see your Original Mobile Number in WhatsApp groups.