How To Unsubscribe All Unwanted / Spam Emails In 1 Click
How To Unsubscribe All Unwanted / Spam Emails:
How To Unsubscribe all emails – In today’s techie world the word “unwanted / spam emails” is very common with the increasing number of website newsletters. If subscribing to a newsletter is easy, leaving it should not be a pain, either. I am sure like me, you are also facing these type of problems regularly.
Sometimes we subscribe to many newsletters to get all latest news , jobs, social media alerts and marketing updates in our e-mail. However, many of them start sending unwanted emails. So, everyday bulk of these emails languish in our inboxes unread and obscuring the really important one that require our action.
Manually unsubscribing from all unwanted / spam emails are time consuming. Fortunately, there are a few tools to help you prune these offenders without having to scroll message by message through your inbox. Today, we are going to discuss “How To Unsubscribe All Unwanted / Spam Emails In 1 Click“.
How To Use Unroll.Me:
This free service uses a simple web interface to surface all your subscriptions and let you unsubscribe from each with a single click.
- First go to Unroll.me and register / sign in with your Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or any of your email address.
- Give Unroll.me permission to access your email.
- Now it will scan and display a list of all your subscriptions.
- There will be three options next to each email, Add to Rollup, Unsubscribe, or Keep in Inbox.
- Click the Unsubscribe button next to each one you no longer want to receive.
How To Use Unlistr:
Unlistr is similar to Unroll.me. Unlistr finds all your email subscriptions and allows you to easily opt out of them. Unlistr is free for Android and iOS.
- First go to Unlistr.com and register / sign in with your email address.
- Unlistr will ask you to choose an inbox or folder to clean up.
- Now it will scan and display a list of senders.
- For each one, just tap the button next to it and select either the Keep or Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the screen.
How To Use Unsubscriber:
Unsubscriber is a free tool similar to Unroll.me. With Unsubcriber, you do not have to download any new app and does not have a separate interface to use. It allows you to unsubscribe from senders from right inside your email client.
- First go to Unsubcriber and register / sign in with your email address.
- It will add a new “Unsubscribe” folder to your inbox.
- Now just drag unwanted messages into it, and those senders won’t show up in your inbox anymore.